Qt Creator Documentation Gallery
This page is meant to list 3rd party documentation files in .qch format that can get integrated into Qt Creator [doc.qt.nokia.com].
C++ related documentation.
CMake 3.0.0 and upwards can use Sphinx to generate a .qch file.
- CMake 3.0.0 Documentation [kdab.com]
Note that Qt Creator 3.2 beta or higher is required for context help (F1) support.
- “Qwt – Qt Widgets for Technical Applications” :
KDE related documentation.
- KDE API reference documentation [api.kde.org] is available in .qch format!
Here are instructions on how to build a Qt Compressed Help file for the LLVM source: http://llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com/D2967
- STL documentation [steveire.com]
- OpenGL Help for Qt Creator [code.google.com]
- Integrating API documentation into Qt Creator Help [ogre3d.org]
Linux Man Pages
This Qt help file contains Section 2: System calls and Section 3: Library function of the Linux Man Pages. Context-sensitive help by pressing F1 is also available.
Converters and Generators to/for Qt help files
- There is a (obsolete?) converter for CMake documentation [qt-apps.org] to qch.
- Doxygen [doxygen.org] has support for Qt help files. Instructions can be found here [blog.qt.digia.com]. There is also a plugin for Qt Creator [dev.kofee.org]