Agenda/Minutes September 14th, week 37, 2010
QML / QtDeclarative
- bugs, looking at new models, supporting versions on properties and methods in qobject. text performance experiments. scenegraph text handling
- when do we change QML to scenegraph? When it’s finished – some time next year? It will be a very smooth migration for plain QML
- Physical Units support
- mobility system info runs JS expression per property. slow!
- QPainter has it already
- best solution is to expose function call =cm() / mm()= with caching it and not requiring to execute a JS expression
Bauhaus / Creator
- working on designer. Qt Quick components inside Designer being tried out, using Mx style
- dependency for current style is libmeegotouch, on linux – Mx style hasn’t been worked on for a while
- could we persist all pixmaps to enable running on other platforms, needed for Qt Quick Designer on multiple platforms
- would also need to do the same for CSS too..
- working on debugger
- implementing features – both side navigation (designer / source code), changing properties applied directly to running app, hover / tooltip
- server side of inspector needs to be integrated back to Qt
- unify inspector/debugger naming for QML?
- class chart, looking at feedback. It’s still too unreadable
- looking at Qt Components documentation
- finished slider progress bar, working on dropdown menu. first version of the demo MeeNotes
- Qt Quick Components code camp week before dev days munich
- split out gesture in separate module
- GestureArea API in review, needs to be more declarative
- progressing nicely, performance is quite good now – significantly better than QGraphicsView-based QML on average