Known Issues – Qt 5.0.2 release
- Check that you meet Qt’s requirements [qt-project.org].
- QTBUG-28183: Dead keys don’t work (Unable to input characters with diacritics)
- QTBUG-28743: configure.exe is missing from .tar.gz package
- configure.exe is only part of the .zip package. Workaround is to download this one, or do a ‘touch qtbase\.gitignore’
- QTBUG-30212: [MinGW] Application crashes when virtual call invoked on an object which uses both virtual and non-virtual inheritance
- Workaround: Manually update toolchain to e.g. x32-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj-rev11.7z [sourceforge.net]
- VS2010 OpenGL packages doesn’t have Webkit2 support.
Mac OS X
- QTBUG-28336: Mac: linker warns about non-existing directories
- Workaround: Not needed, the produced binaries work.