Known Issues – Qt 5.0.1 release
- Check that you meet Qt’s requirements [qt-project.org].
- Some QML examples (QML Camera, QML Video Shader Effects, flickrview, youtubeview) will not build correctly by default.
- Workaround: Uncheck the shadow build flag in the projects build configuration.
- QTBUG-28183: Dead keys don’t work (Unable to input characters with diacritics)
- QTBUG-28743: configure.exe is missing from .tar.gz package
- configure.exe is only part of the .zip package. Workaround is to download this one, or do a ‘touch qtbase\.gitignore’
- QTBUG-29306: MinGW: Qt 5.0.1 problem with _vsnprintf_s on Win XP
- QTBUG-29449: Patch paths in Qt debug info when installing
- Workaround: In Qt Creator to to Options -> Debugger, Add “q:\qt5_workdir\w\s\qtbase” “C:\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\Src\qtbase” to “Source Paths Mapping”
- QTBUG-30212: [MinGW] Application crashes when virtual call invoked on an object which uses both virtual and non-virtual inheritance
- Workaround: Manually update toolchain to e.g. x32-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj-rev11.7z [sourceforge.net]
Mac OS X
- QTBUG-28336: Mac: linker warns about non-existing directories
- Workaround: Not needed, the produced binaries work.