Qt for QNX Neutrino OS
Qt is one of the recommended UI and application development platform for embedded devices based on QNX Neutrino OS. This page covers all basic aspects of building and using Qt on this platform. Quite some topics are similar to Qt on BlackBerry 10, since it is based on QNX Neutrino OS. Still, there are several differences and other aspects to cover.
Following pages cover Qt5 only. Qt4 is known to work on QNX Neutrino OS, but not in active development and maintenance. If you have a need for Qt4 on QNX Neutrino OS, please contact one of the companies providing services for Qt in the embedded.
Outline of topics to cover in short term:
- Reference hardware and software
- Status and known issues
- Working on and with Qt for QNX Neutrino OS
- Building Qt for QNX Neutrino OS
- Application development and deployment
- Using QtCreator for Qt development on QNX Neutrino OS
- Recommended demos and examples