Necessitas – Qt for Android
Necessitas [necessitas.kde.org] is a community-driven lighthouse-based port of Qt to Android [android.com]. It features the framework port but also a Qt Creator [developer.qt.nokia.com] plugin for development and debugging. There is also a installer application for Android called Ministro which does the task of downloading the Qt libraries to your device and interacting with a Qt application.
The project follows Qt’s own license policy and strives to be upstreamed ASAP.
- Homepage [necessitas.kde.org]
- Community page [community.kde.org]
- Development mailing list [mail.kde.org]
- IRC: #necessitas @ irc.freenode.org (For a full list of IRC channels of interest to Qt developers, see OnlineCommunities.)
- General purpose mailing list [groups.google.com]
- Ticket (bugs, features) system [bugs.kde.org]
- If you want to build Necessitas from source you starting point is: https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/wiki/Home/