Where? The PUCRS Convention Center, Porto Alegre.
When? July, 25 to 28, 2012
- Having 3-4 talks on the latest and greatest with Qt (INdT has submitted 12 talks, hoping to get around half of them accepted)
- Having a booth, showing Qt cross devices from big screens to smart phones and embedded
- Show of Qt on Raspberry Pi and other small devices
- Hopefully get some media coverage
- Suggestion? App contest inspired by the Linux Tag move: http://qt-project.org/wiki/LinuxTag-2012-App-Contest
- Size? 6-8 sqm
- Where? Location at PUCRS Convention Center to be determined (INdT are helping)
- We need to hire furniture and maybe a big screen
- 6-8 people tending the booth 2-4 people all the time.
- Roll ups. Qt branding on the Booth
- Showcases: If you have an interesting show case that you want to show, please add it to the showcases section.
- Booth staffers: If you want to man the booth, please enter your name in the below schedule table. We should have at least three people there at all times.
- Please add the talks here when approved
- Knut Yrvin, Qt at Nokia
|Time||Wednesday, 25.07||Thursday, 26.07||Friday, 27.07||Saturday, 28.07|
Delivery+Booth setup (Tue): TBD
Setup (Tue, 12:00-16:00h, Wed, 09:00): People who are doing the first shift on Wednesday will finalise setup.
Teardown (Sat, 16:00): All at the stand helps packing the booth material
Check List for booth equipment
- Two Tables (Infopoint+Tall table), Two high chairs, Leaflet stand
- Couch (Nokia?) Lack (danimo)
- Laptops (2)
- Roll ups
- Actual Leaflets
- Plasma/LCD-TV (long HDMI cable!)
- 5 port switch, (Router?)
- Cables (1×10m, 3×5m, 10×2m) (KDE?)
- 2 Power Distributors, Power Chords (one 5m) (KDE?)
- 2-3x USB A -> Micro B cables
- Raspberry Pi
- Micro-SD Cards
- Monitor with SD-Card-Reader or SD-Card USB Adapters
- Duct-Tape (white, black, grey)
- Scissors, Knife, Screwdrivers
- Snacks & Drinks for staffers
- Organize more show cases
- Organize Demo Image for R-Pi
- Create & Print leaflets
- Create T-Shirts for staffers?
- Create & sell Qt T-Shirts for visitors? Ask Claudia for past experiences.
- Sync with KDE about sharing of power cables/distributors and networking cables.