- a.vim [vim.org] – for fast switching between header and implementation files
- command-t – provides an extremely fast, intuitive mechanism for opening files with a minimal number of keystrokes.
- snipMate – aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim
- NERDTree [github.com] – for opening files and browsing filesystem.
- taglist [vim-taglist.sourceforge.net] – shows a taglist of functions, classes, structures, enumerations, macro definitions and other parts of a source code and let’s you easily navigate to them.