English | Deutsch | Русском | Polski | Türkçe | Nederlands | Português | Español | Українською | پارسی | عربي | 한국어 | Suomi | Català | Italiano | 日本語 | Français | Magyar | ಕನ್ನಡ | हिन्दी | ภาษาไทย | 简体中文 | Български
- “How To” collection
- Snippets of code
- FAQ [qt-project.org]
- Demos and Examples
- Links and Material
Developing with Qt (Overview)
- Qt Quick: Allowing developers and UI designers to work together to create animated, touch-enabled UIs and applications.
- Qt Mobility: Enabling Qt developers to include standard mobile functionality in their applications.
- Game Development
- Qt WebKit: WebKit is an open source web browser engine for displaying HTML content.
- Qt Supported Platforms
- Reporting bugs
- Migrating from Qt 4 to Qt 5
- Qt 3D: The Qt 3D Module
Developing Qt (Overview)
- Bugs: Known Bugs and approaches to fix them
- Security: Reporting security issues and the Qt Project Security Policy
- Qt Project Guidelines [wiki.qt-project.org] Guides and useful information for code contributors to the Qt Project
- Guidelines: General guidelines regarding Qt code (excl. those specifically for code contributions to the Qt Project)
- Instructions: Instructions for set-up and tools
- Documentation: Resources regarding writing documentation and examples
- Network: The Qt Network module
- Qt Script: The Qt Script Module
- Lighthouse: Qt Platform Abstraction
- Qt Planning: Qt Public Roadmap Process, Qt Public Roadmap
- Qt 5: Proposals, Ideas, Contributors’ Summits Results
Tools and Add-ons (Overview)
- Qt Creator: A cross-platform IDE (Integrated Development Environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers.
- Qt Simulator: A fast and lightweight simulator for Qt applications running on Nokia devices.
- Qt Visual Studio Add in: Tools for developing Qt application in Visual Studio.
- qmake: A build system for Qt projects to generate Makefiles.
- Git with QtCreator: Managing Qt projects with the Git repository system.
- Development Tools, Overview
- The add-ons are summarized on the category page.
Supported Devices (Overview)
- Devices: (Partial) list of supported devices
- QtonPi: The Qt5 on RaspberryPi project and device program
- HardwareFAQ: Frequently Asked Questions regarding Qt on various hardware platforms.
- SoftwareFAQ: Frequently Asked Questions regarding Qt’s software depedencies.
Language Bindings (Overview)
- The language bindings are summarized on the language bindings page.
- List of independent Qt community sites and IRC channels
- List of projects applying for sponsorship
- List of community events
- Qt Project Web as Open Governance [qt-project.org]
- Qt: 5.0 [qt-project.org]
- Qt: 4.8 [qt-project.org], 4.7 [qt-project.org], 4.6 [doc.qt.digia.com]
- Qt Mobility: 1.2 [doc.qt.digia.com], 1.1 [doc.qt.digia.com], 1.0 [doc.qt.digia.com]
- Qt Quick Components for Symbian: 1.1 [doc.qt.digia.com], 1.0 [doc.qt.digia.com]
- Qt Maemo 5: 4.7 [doc.qt.digia.com], 4.6 [doc.qt.digia.com] (only on Maemo 5)
- Harmattan: 4.7 [harmattan-dev.nokia.com]
There is also a complete listing of all pages.
Project code should not be displayed on the wiki but instead hosted at a project hosting service of your choice. We recommend Gitorious.org [qt.gitorious.org] which is where all of our code goes.
If you are looking for formatting help and guidelines check the Wiki Help.