Criteria for receiving an invitation
This is an OR rather than an AND list.
- You have contributed code to Qt, Qt Creator, Qt WebKit, Qt Mobility, Qt Quick, Qt Components, etc.
- You have contributed a translation to Qt, Qt Creator, Qt WebKit, Qt Mobility, Qt Quick, Qt Components, etc.
- You have contributed a translation to the Qt documentation
- You have written a library that extends Qt significantly and want to merge it upstream
- You have contributed a plugin to Qt Creator
- You are maintaining a community port of Qt to a platform we don’t support
- You are a major stakeholder in the Qt ecosystem and have a lot to add to our discussions
- You have contributed or are maintaining a backend to Qt Mobility
- You are maintaining a Qt in a large deployment or a Linux distribution (meaning you maintain patches on top of Qt releases)
- You regularly build unreleased versions of Qt and participate in the actual development of the code (suggestions, issue-reporting, new API suggestions, API reviews, etc.)
- You want to contribute significant new code to Qt
- You want to help shape the upcoming projects in Qt by helping out with testing, development, feedback, etc.