Welcome to the Summit wiki
We have collected all sorts of related material here in an attempt to document everything remotely useful to know.
The summit is a gathering of developers who contribute to Qt, both from within and outside our own organization. It is all about including the community and partners in our processes and workflows.
We have 265 registered attendees.
The event is planned as part of the move to open governance, as it is a valuable opportunity to share the work done so far on the open governance. It is invitation only and will take place from Jun 16-18 in Berlin. The form for requesting an invitation is now closed, registrations have to be completed before May 23rd.
- Registration Thursday, 16 June 2011, 9:00
- Kick-off Thursday, 16 June 2011, 10:00
- Closing Saturday, 18 June 2011, 16:00
Take a look at the Schedule for details.
You can also download a PDF version of the event cheat sheet [bit.ly] for all sorts of information in a handy format.
Venue and Hotel
The complete address is:
Karl-Marx Allee 34, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Attendees can book their rooms via the hotel’s online tool (coming soon).
- Single room, incl. breakfast and internet access: 129,00 EUR/night
- Double room, incl. breakfast and internet access: 139,00 EUR/night
- Peppe set up an IRC channel. You can join us in #qt-contributors-summit on freenode.
- There is a Linkedin [events.linkedin.com] event you can RSVP to.
- We have a lanyrd.com event [lanyrd.com] set up as “social conference directory”
- Tag for all sorts of online activities (Twitter, Flickr, younameit) is QtCS
- Those who registered will receive an invitation to this group.
List of Image Galleries
Who Stays Where
What is an unconference?
Practicalities, Venue, Accommodation, Public Transportation
Lost & Found
Event Cheat Sheet [bit.ly]
How to request an invitation
Criteria for receiving an invitation