Qt Developer Network – Roadmap
Our focus is now on:
- Q&A-type forum features (in public testing)
- A related content robot will be made (done)
- Tag v2 with support for master/alias and auto-complete (done)
- Reputation feature; a “thank this user” thing – nothing over-engineered
- Improvements to the Qt Documentation and hosting it here (done)
- More and cooler badges!
In addition to the above we expect to keep improving the Wiki as one of our main priorities.
We also spend a good chunk of time working on reported issues in the Beta Forum. We try to get as many as them in as we can when we do our bi-weekly roll-out of new code.
We’re always looking for good ideas, you can submit them in the beta forum [developer.qt.nokia.com] and we shall debate on it. The team behind QtDN is currently rather small but we’re using a framework to speed things up. Not Qt this time – since this site is mostly php – but CodeIgniter [codeigniter.com]!