QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory
I’m using Qt on the BeagleBoard since Qt 4.6 .
The procedure I used is:
1) cross compile Qt in my PC using BeagleBoard toolchain
2) installing Qt in /opt/qt4-beagle in my PC
3) coping /opt/qt4-beagle from my PC to my BeagleBorad
4) compiling an application in my PC using Qt from /opt/qt4-beagle
5) coping the compiled application in the BeagleBoard
6) running the application in the BeagleBoard
This works fine.
Now I need to rename the Qt directory in the BeagleBoard (Eg. /opt/qt-4.7-beagle) without re-compiling the application running on the BeagleBoard.
To do this I edited the /etc/ld.so.conf with:
but now when application start I get the message:
it seems like if it the application (cross-compiled in my PC using /opt/qt4-beagle Qt libraries) remembers the font directory and is looking for it in the BeagleBoard.
How can I solve this problem?