September 16, 2010

kimf kimf
Lab Rat
26 posts

Unable to build project : No such file

Hi

I’m working on a project for Maemo5, using the QtService objects, I have included QtService.pri, and QtCreator knows the objects, but whenever I try to build the project I get the following result :

1. Running build steps for project callloggerd...
  2. Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
  3. Starting: "/usr/bin/make" -w
  4. make: Entering directory `/home/kif/Development/PhoneLogger/CallLogger/CallLoggerd/callloggerd-build-maemo'
  5. /home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/targets/fremantle-1030/bin/qmake -spec /home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-1030-slim/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-maemo5 -unix -o Makefile ../callloggerd/callloggerd.pro
  6. make: Leaving directory `/home/kif/Development/PhoneLogger/CallLogger/CallLoggerd/callloggerd-build-maemo'
  7. make: Entering directory `/home/kif/Development/PhoneLogger/CallLogger/CallLoggerd/callloggerd-build-maemo'
  8. g++ -c -pipe -O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_GL_NO_SCISSOR_TEST -DQT_DEFAULT_TEXTURE_GLYPH_CACHE_WIDTH=1024 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-1030-slim/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-maemo5 -I../callloggerd -I/home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-1030-slim/usr/include/QtCore -I/home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-1030-slim/usr/include/QtNetwork -I/home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-1030-slim/usr/include -I/home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/QtService/src -I. -I../callloggerd -I. -o callloggerdaemon.o ../callloggerd/callloggerdaemon.cpp
  9. In file included from ../callloggerd/callloggerdaemon.cpp:1:
  10. ../callloggerd/callloggerdaemon.h:4:23: error: qtservice.h: No such file or directory

The source (including the .h files are located at /home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/QtService/src

I have tried adding LIB += and LIBS += to the .PRO file with no difference.

I am fairly sure I have seen this problem before, but I cannot remember what the solution was, can anyone here help ?

Kim

2 replies

September 16, 2010

anselmolsm anselmolsm
Ant Farmer
417 posts

If I understood it correctly, your problem is that the compiler can’t find a header you include and is not in the default include paths. Did you try to add this path to INCLUDEPATH variable in your .pro?

Signature 

Anselmo L. S. Melo (anselmolsm)
www.anselmolsm.org

September 16, 2010

kimf kimf
Lab Rat
26 posts

Hi anselmolsm

Yes, I have also tried with INCLUDEPATH+=, with the same result.

In both cases the location of the .h files (/home/kif/NokiaQtSDK/QtService/src) is part of the g++ line of the compiler output.

Kim

‹‹ QRadioTuner on symbian      Kinetic scrolling for Symbian ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!