September 7, 2010

qtnext qtnext
Lab Rat
89 posts

video element in qml

Hi,

I am trying to embed a video element in my qml application. I use Windows Seven, qt from git, qtcreator from git, qt.mobility from git (yesterday git). I use import Qt.multimedia 1.1, and when I launch the application, I have the following error (in debug or release mode) :
plugin cannot be loaded for module “Qt.multimedia”: Cannot load library C:/dev/x32/qt4.7/imports/Qt/multimedia/declarative_multimedia.dll

the library exist in the folder. I don’t know where is the mistake ?

5 replies

September 7, 2010

qtnext qtnext
Lab Rat
89 posts

the path to lib mobility was missing… but now I have another big trouble : I am trying to play a wmv file. I only have the sound and I have the following log message :

QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: “c:/dev/x32/qt4.7/plugins/mediaservice/dsengine.dll” “The plugin ‘C:/dev/x32/qt4.7/plugins/mediaservice/dsengine.dll’ uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key “Windows msvc debug full-config”, got “Windows msvc release full-config”“

… and the same for all others plugins…

If I start in debug mode, I have a message saying that there is only release module… And If I start in release mode, I have a message saying that there is only the debug module ???

November 18, 2010

moo1 moo1
Lab Rat
24 posts

I have a similar issue on Windows XP that video doesn’t show up on screen but audio is playing. I really appreciate a solution for this.

Regarding the plugin error message, I removed debug libraries (e.g. dsengined.dll) from plugins/mediaservice folder and then no longer complains about the plugin built. But still video doesn’t show up.

I use Qt 4.7.0 with Qt Mobility 1.1 release on Windows XP.

November 19, 2010

bellnas bellnas
Lab Rat
11 posts

wait for answer

on linux/ubuntu Video is ok
but windows(7) ,I only can hear audio

I find one at: http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTMOBILITY-493

November 19, 2010

Mitricho Mitricho
Lab Rat
3 posts

Same problem on Windows XP SP3. No video, just audio.

November 19, 2010

anselmolsm anselmolsm
Ant Farmer
384 posts

Hi guys,

As many of you seems to have similar problems, it looks like a bug. Could you provide an example that triggers this wrong behavior, then fill a bugreport [bugreports.qt.nokia.com] about it?

Signature 

Anselmo L. S. Melo (anselmolsm)
www.anselmolsm.org

‹‹ TextEdit: modifying selection format (weight, color..)      Unable to compile when using QtDeclarative ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!