June 21, 2011

sfjam sfjam
Lab Rat
41 posts

in qml how to improve the listview’s speed when switch page?

i use listview to display a picec of picture one by one ,but i find it too slow to move,so how can i solve this problem?

6 replies

June 21, 2011

Vijay Bhaska Reddy Vijay Bhaska Reddy
Lab Rat
399 posts

If you are expecting any kind of help, you need to provide enough details. Do you mean you have divided your picture in to pieces and added all those pieces only by one to listView or how is it?

EDIT: Sorry for my harsh answer here.. Don’t know what was I thinking when I replied to this.

July 1, 2011

sfjam sfjam
Lab Rat
41 posts

i just want to improve the speed when switch page use qml listview!because it is too slow to bear

July 1, 2011

kkrzewniak kkrzewniak
Lab Rat
219 posts

Try:
horizontal/vertical Velocity

If you still can’t get it to perform well, I would recommend switching to using Loaders. Usually 2 loaders would suffice to achieve a nice sliding effect.

Signature 

Me, Grimlock, not “nice dino”. ME BASH BRAINS!

July 1, 2011

dialingo dialingo
Lab Rat
158 posts

Your Image element has a property “asynchronous”. Set it to true.
This will speed up graphics loading a lot. Pictures will be loaded concurrently and moving will not be blocked.

July 2, 2011

sfjam sfjam
Lab Rat
41 posts

i follow you advice,but it’s also slow,is there any other way to solve this problem?

July 4, 2011

tigriswind tigriswind
Lab Rat
11 posts

1. i have same problem with you;
  3. i have some ideas:
  5. 1,create  the custom listview, but i find the listview in qml can not inherit
  7. 2,set the contentX or contentY dirently after a pan event; but i find some conflicts with the nature animation
  9. if you have some advises,you can use tigriswing@gmail.com

‹‹ Where to get QtQuick 1.1?      A problem about dynacmically creation QML objects. ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!