June 4, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

[Suggestion Accepted] add button that mark the post as [Solved]

Page  

Trolls, how do you look to add button that marks the post as [Solved]?
When I wrote the first post and the solution was found, I start finding sush button but not found.
Thank to Andre, he told me how to mark the post.
So this button would make life easier for newbies and finally it automates the process.

16 replies

June 4, 2011

Denis Kormalev Denis Kormalev
Lab Rat
1654 posts

Yep, I’m agreed. I sometimes write comments like “add [solved] to your title” and is a bit tired of writing them :)

June 4, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

and then ask you how :-)

June 4, 2011

loladiro loladiro
Lab Rat
596 posts

I agree, too. Although I’m not in this forum that long, I always find it easier to help (or get help), when people know who still needs help and who doesn’t.

June 4, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

Denis Kormalev wrote:
Yep, I’m agreed. I sometimes write comments like “add [solved] to your title” and is a bit tired of writing them :)

and not to do this, Trolls can allow the moderator (or >= Dinosaur Breeder rank) to press this button.

June 4, 2011

Lab Rat
1654 posts

rokemoon, I am moderator and of course I can do it myself. But I think that users should do it by themselves.

June 4, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

Denis Kormalev wrote:
rokemoon, I am moderator and of course I can do it myself. But I think that users should do it by themselves.

Oh, I just suggest that if user forget about [Solved], moderator can press this button and solvedButton will be useful and moderators and users.

June 4, 2011

Lab Rat
1654 posts

ah, sorry, understood you a bit wrong :)

June 4, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

Denis Kormalev wrote:
ah, sorry, understood you a bit wrong :)

it’s all right, this is probably because my English not good :-)

June 5, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

Probably Trolls not interested in this suggestion, little pity.

June 5, 2011

loladiro loladiro
Lab Rat
596 posts

Did you open a suggestion ticket (see here [developer.qt.nokia.com] )?

June 5, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

No, I didn’t. Realy this is good idea to post ticket, I will make it right now :-)
[Update: I post the ticket, I hope all did right. So there is the ticket [bugreports.qt.nokia.com]]

June 6, 2011

mariusg mariusg
Ant Farmer
1099 posts
rokemoon wrote:
No, I didn’t. Realy this is good idea to post ticket, I will make it right now :-) [Update: I post the ticket, I hope all did right. So there is the ticket [bugreports.qt.nokia.com]]

Thanks, looking good. We have a “Question and Answer” forum type project to do, so we’re all for this.

Signature 

Project Manager - Qt Development Frameworks

June 6, 2011

rokemoon rokemoon
Lab Rat
197 posts

I am very pleased that my proposal was demanded.
Thanks to all how rate and vote.

June 15, 2011

aureshinite aureshinite
Lab Rat
61 posts

I was about to suggest the same. You beat me to it.
My second post on this forum someone was like “yeah I want to know this too!!” So solved can email to the followers
to say the problem has been resolved

June 15, 2011

mariusg mariusg
Ant Farmer
1099 posts
aureshinite wrote:
My second post on this forum someone was like “yeah I want to know this too!!” So solved can email to the followers to say the problem has been resolved

That is a very clever feature request aureshinite, thanks! Added to the wishlist :)

Signature 

Project Manager - Qt Development Frameworks

Page  

‹‹ [Bug?] Using Docmarks not possible via doc link on devnet      I can’t post a reply, someone can help me? ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!