March 14, 2011

Ioan Călin Ioan Călin
Lab Rat
14 posts

simple xbmc remote

Hi,

I have finally managed to package and upload my small simple xbmc remote for Maemo in the garage. It is up for grab if you have the extras-devel or you can take a look at the source on the project’s web page [garage.maemo.org].

Comments are welcomed. You can post them here, on my-maemo.com [my-maemo.com] or on garage.maemo.org [garage.maemo.org].

Cheers,

Ionutz

6 replies

March 14, 2011

Andre Andre
Robot Herder
6396 posts

Nice, I like these kinds of projects! Do you have some screen shots available?

Is this actually a Qt Ambassador project, or does this really belong in the Showcase category?

March 14, 2011

Ioan Călin Ioan Călin
Lab Rat
14 posts

I don’t know.

I am an ambassador, otherwise I would not be able to post here, right? I would also like to have it on my ambassador page, but that is not a must.

If you think this is not the right place, by no means, please feel free to move it in the Showcase category.

Cheers.

Ionutz

March 14, 2011

Andre Andre
Robot Herder
6396 posts

Ionutz wrote:
I don’t know.

I am an ambassador, otherwise I would not be able to post here, right? I would also like to have it on my ambassador page, but that is not a must.

Good point :)

If you think this is not the right place, by no means, please feel free to move it in the Showcase category.

Actually, I don’t know. It seems to me that ambassadorship is granted based on a specific project, but I am not sure if that means that your other projects are also considdered ambassador projects. I really have no clue. Perhaps Marianne could clarify?

I’ll just leave it here for the moment.

March 14, 2011

Ioan Călin Ioan Călin
Lab Rat
14 posts
Andre wrote:

Forgot to answer to this: for the moment screenshots are only available on my-maemo.com [my-maemo.com]

March 14, 2011

Andre Andre
Robot Herder
6396 posts
Ionutz wrote:
Andre wrote:

Forgot to answer to this: for the moment screenshots are only available on my-maemo.com [my-maemo.com]

Thanks for that link. Just for reference of other readers:

Screen shot of XBMC remote for meamo

March 14, 2011

Marianne Granum Marianne Granum
Lab Rat
97 posts

Currently every Ambassador can only upload one project to the Showcase. We are working on allowing Ambassadors to upload more projects, and we’ll let you know as soon as this is possible! :-)

Signature 

Marianne
Qt Ambassador Program

‹‹ More Qt Ambassador Kits on their way!      Use your Qt Ambassador Nokia C7 and develop for mobile ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!