no icons when deploy application using SVG files
i’m having trouble to deploy an application with svg images. If i use png files there is no problem. i tried nearly everything like adding
or using a qt.conf
- Plugins = plugins
and copied the plugins/imageformats (also iconengines and sqldrivers) folder.
i’m not sure what i’m do wrong… (i also using sqlite, if i point with Plugins to nowhere its not working, with Plugins=plugins it works again, so it can’t be the wrong path)
The missing cross dependencies is indeed a good point. These should be listed somewhere.
I’ve just added Qt library cross dependencies [developer.qt.nokia.com] to the wiki.
I compiled a static version of qt from source based on this [developer.qt.nokia.com]
After build a static version of my program i the i have sqlite support, but the icons are still missing (did i forget a parameter?)
- QtSvg library
- plugin iconengines/libqsvgicon.dll
- plugin imageformats/libqsvg.dll
- the dependencies: QtCore, QtGui, QtXml library
all in the proper directories.
Also, you might want to add the plugin path manually. Add the following your main function, right before doing any Qt related stuff that needs the plugins (eg. GUI classes):
I have the above in my code and all plugins are found.
Still nothing (or its to late…)
Maybe i make a mistake, so step for step:
1. clone my rep: firstname.lastname@example.org:fixtestpc/fixtestpc.git
2. open project with qt-creator
3. add your code to main/main.cpp
4. choose project “main” and build it with “release” (takes 3-4 minutes)
5. copy the application to INSTALL
6. copy libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll mingwm10.dll QtCore4.dll QtGui4.dll QtOpenGL4.dll QtSvg4.dll QtXml4.dll from C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\bin to INSTALL
7. copy qsvg4.dll from C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\plugins\imageformats to INSTALL/plugins
8. copy qsvgicon4.dll from C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\plugins\iconengines to INSTALL/plugins
9. copy qsqlite4.dll from C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\plugins\sqldrivers to INSTALL/plugins
deploy the application to another computer … application without svg images and sqlite support…
tomorrow (nope… today) i have diploma defense and this thing will not work