QML/Qt Quick Developers, GUI and web graphics
A number of positions are available for Qt QML Developers targeting a wide variety of new platforms. You will develop software applications using Qt, QML and the Qt Quick development environment, working on exciting new platforms including tablets, smartphones, IPTV set-top boxes, automobile infotainment systems and a wide variety of embedded devices. You must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in teams; able to learn quickly and willing to share knowledge; flexible, enjoying a fast-changing, unpredictable environment. See our posting at https://www.assembla.com/search/show_job/823
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented design and programming principles.
- Artistic portfolio of UI mockups and design prototypes, in depth knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Blender or similar. An actual art background is extremely desirable.
- Command and understanding of C++ and Qt to be able to export Qt objects to the QML engine.
- Incredible artistic skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Incredible insight into all the aspects of software development, including client/server programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Positions are available on-site in Boston, Silicon Valley, Ottawa, Canada and Portland, Oregon. Telecommute applicants will also be accepted. These are long-term, full-time, contract positions.
How should the candidate respond? What information is required? What is the trial task or qualifying process?
Please visit https://www.assembla.com/search/show_job/823 and click APPLY TO THE JOB on this page. Upload a resume and include your desired hourly rate and availability information. Selected candidates will be contacted for a brief Skype interview, followed by an offer for a paid job trial.
[minor layout corrections for better readability — Alexandra]