Can’t install qt-mobility 1.0.1
When attempting to build qt-mobility 1.0.1 against opensuse 11.2 with Qt 4.7, make fails and seems to be targeting some awkward locations for installation and ignoring the prefix, make fails trying to copy something, which is odd since I’m not running make install yet
(..suppressed boring parts…)
- cd declarative/ && make -f Makefile
- make: Entering directory `/home/raf/Download/qt-mobility-opensource-src-1.0.1/plugins/declarative'
- cd serviceframework/ && make -f Makefile
- make: Entering directory `/home/raf/Download/qt-mobility-opensource-src-1.0.1/plugins/declarative/serviceframework'
- Makefile:272: warning: overriding commands for target `install_target'
- Makefile:263: warning: ignoring old commands for target `install_target'
- Makefile:276: warning: overriding commands for target `uninstall_target'
- Makefile:267: warning: ignoring old commands for target `uninstall_target'
- cp -f qmldir /usr/imports/QtMobility/serviceframework/qmldir
- cp: cannot create regular file `/usr/imports/QtMobility/serviceframework/qmldir': No such file or directory
- make: *** [/usr/imports/QtMobility/serviceframework/qmldir] Error 1
- make: Leaving directory `/home/raf/Download/qt-mobility-opensource-src-1.0.1/plugins/declarative/serviceframework'
- make: *** [sub-serviceframework-make_default] Error 2
- make: Leaving directory `/home/raf/Download/qt-mobility-opensource-src-1.0.1/plugins/declarative'
- make: *** [sub-declarative-make_default] Error 2
- make: Leaving directory `/home/raf/Download/qt-mobility-opensource-src-1.0.1/plugins'
- make: *** [sub-plugins-make_default-ordered] Error 2
Has anyone seen this before? It seems that the whatever is in plugins/declarative is ignoring the prefix and trying to copy files into ./usr/imports/QtMobility/
The qmldir files need to get copied into (a subdirectory of) the directory you are building in. Looks like that fails for you. Please open a bugreport against QTMOBILITY in our bugtracker [bugreports.qt.nokia.com].