Get Application Name ..
- #include <QtCore/QCoreApplication>
- #include <QProcess>
- #include <QDebug>
- int main(int argc, char *argv)
- QCoreApplication a(argc, argv);
- QProcess process;
- // process.start("cmd.exe /C echo test");
- process.start("wmic.exe /OUTPUT:STDOUT PROCESS get Caption");
- QByteArray list = process.readAll();
- qDebug() << "Read" << list.length() << "bytes";
- qDebug() << list;
I use this program to list out all process which are running.. but i want to get application names which started by user and they are at running state..like vlc media player,ms word etc. ..
Thanks in advance..
Gerolf: Added code tags