slot in inherited class is not working…
I have an inherited class from a base class that is derived from QObject. Can someone tell me why my inherited class slot is not being invoked..
- class cls_A : public QObject
- explicit cls_A(QObject *parent = 0);
- // etc......
- class cls_B : public cls_A
- // instantiate Serial Device Enumerator and get available serial ports
- m_sde = new SerialDeviceEnumerator(this);
- private slots:
- void GetDevices(const QStringList &list)
- // do something....
I run the application but GetDevices is not being invoked… Does cls_B have to have the Q_OBJECT declaration?