May 1, 2012

pelito pelito
Lab Rat
3 posts

how to compile OpenGL examples for Windows CE

Hello

I managed to install Qt for Windows CE with this webpage : http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/install-wince.html
Now I am trying to enable OpenGL for Qt and I would like to compile examples to test it. I have found this page : http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/windowsce-opengl.html
So to install Qt for Windows CE, I am now using this command : “configure -platform win32-msvc2005 -xplatform wince60standard-x86-msvc2005 -opengl-es-cm” instead of “configure -platform win32-msvc2005 -xplatform wince60standard-x86-msvc2005”

The problem is when I am trying now to build Qt libraries, I have those errors :
c:\qt\4.6.2\include\qtgui\private\../../../src/gui/egl/qeglproperties_p.h(62) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘GLES/egl.h’: No such file or direc
tory
qeglproperties.cpp
c:\qt\4.6.2\src\gui\egl\qeglproperties_p.h(62) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: ‘GLES/egl.h’: No such file or directory
qegl_wince.cpp
c:\qt\4.6.2\include\qtgui\private\../../../src/gui/egl/qeglproperties_p.h(62) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘GLES/egl.h’: No such file or direc
tory
Generating Code…
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: ‘“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
\cl.EXE”’ : return code ‘0×2’
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: ‘“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
\nmake.exe”’ : return code ‘0×2’
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: ‘cd’ : return code ‘0×2’
Stop.

Would someone have a solution to this problem ?

Thank you for your help

5 replies

May 2, 2012

matti- matti-
Lab Rat
113 posts

Ensure that the lib and includes paths include the OpenGL ES headers and libararies from your SDK.

Did you? :)

Signature 

Author of MMark13

May 2, 2012

pelito pelito
Lab Rat
3 posts

If my SDK doesn’t include the OpenGL ES headers and libraries, what can I do to get it ?

December 4, 2012

q8phantom q8phantom
Lab Rat
89 posts

I need to do the same for a normal windows PC (The libs are there for Symbian and MeeGo but not for Desktop target), if anyone does have the solution please let us know

December 4, 2012

matti- matti-
Lab Rat
113 posts

Theres no opengl es for desktops, but since desktop opengl 3/4 is pretty much API-compatible, just install GLEW/similar to provide those and get coding.

Have no experience in using GLEW on windows though, on Linux it was the easiest solution.

Signature 

Author of MMark13

December 4, 2012

q8phantom q8phantom
Lab Rat
89 posts

Thank you, I’ll try that, as am trying to run the cocos2d-x project on Windows desktop platform for fast testing

‹‹ How to ship files on Android with Necessitas      Get Process starting time in any nokia device ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!