Help Using UIC3 To Port QT3 .ui Files
Hi, I’m trying to port some .ui files from QT3 to QT4.
I’m running the following operations on my .ui files:
- uic3 frmmain.ui > frmmain.h
- uic3 -impl frmmain.h frmmain.ui > frmmain.cpp
- uic3 -subdecl frmMain frmmain.h frmmain.ui > frmmainsub.h
- uic3 -subimpl frmMain frmmainsub.h frmmain.ui > frmmainsub.cpp
However, my frmmainsub.cpp file contains empty implementations:
- void frmMain::fileNew()
- qWarning( "frmMain::fileNew() not yet implemented!" );
How can I get the code out of the functions that are in the .ui file? I think I’ve tried all the command line options that uic3 has, but I’m not able to export the code that was in the functions within the old .ui file.
The easiest way would be to port the .ui files to the new Qt 4 format and processing them with uic (from Qt 4) in the future. See Using a Designer UI File in Your Application [doc.qt.nokia.com] in the Qt docs for the new approach.