some SSL pages not displaying on Windows/Qt 4.8/MingW ?
What’s the problem ?
Using the “webkit/FancyBrowser” example from the SDK I can see the loading block at 10%. But I have no problem seeing the page in Chrome.
I also tried to ignore SSL errors, but no SSL error pops during the loading:
- qDebug() << "sslErrorHandler:";
- foreach (QSslError err, errors)
- qDebug() << "ssl error: " << err;
I found the solution after a lot of research in Arora browser source code:
You have to set the ssl configuration thing (as above) before anything else in your program (at least, before calling any web thing).
Also, actually you still have to use the modified QWebView too (QWebViewExt as in my first post), since in some case the ssl config is not enough.
Then you shouldn’t have troubles accessing ssl websites.