improved subversion plugin
Hi, I spent some time improving the subversion plugin in Qt Creator. The result can be downloaded( or some screenshots) from http://bavooo.be/qtcreator/ [bavooo.be]
- Set a default SVN Repository in settings.
- Possibility to add(import) a new project immediately to a svn repository.
- Possibility to add(import) an existing project to a svn repository.
- Default SVN Repository is pre-filled in when creating a new project from a subversion checkout.
- Possibility to look for branches when creating a new project from a subversion checkout. The branches are actually just sub directories on the svn repository given that svn doesn’t have a strict branching concept.
Also I’ve noticed the “Qt Creator Plug in Contribution Guide” is removed from the wiki so I’ve no idea how to make the plugin noticeable, if it seems useful.
The most noticeable way would be to just contribute your changes back to Qt Creator itself: It will get you a place in all our hearts as well as the changes file:-)
You can also put the plugin here: https://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Creator_Plug-in_Gallery
It is pretty straight forward. http://wiki.qt-project.org/Main_Page has the details. Check “Qt Contribution Guidelines” and “Contributing and Reviewing Code”. There is lots of other information there. Feel free to ask in #qt-creator on irc.freenode.net, the mailing list or here in the forum if you have questions.