I can’t download New Qt4.x
why can not i download it?
when i want to download Qt as offline , it show message to me as following:
- Access Denied
- You don't have permission to access "http://nds2.fds-forum.nokia.com/p/d/fds_forum/8ea74da4-fec1-4277-8b26-c58cc82e204b/Qt_SDK_Lin32_offline/Qt_SDK_Lin32_offline_v1_2_en.run" on this server.
- Reference #18.8de7d640.1329927935.ea9556fe
that is illegal and contrary of LGPL.
what reason is that message?
It must have been a temporary issue. Visit Qt SDK download page [qt.nokia.com] and try again. I have just tried and the download was launched without any problems.
what do i do?
How do you install it?
- 1., Ok, you have an installed Ubuntu.
- 2., Use synaptic package manager and install these:
- opengl: libgl-dev and libglu-dev (if using qtopengl)
- phonon: gstreamer or libgstreamer
- other packages:
- 3., download and install Qt SDK
Do you see this site? ftp://ftp.qt.nokia.com/ From here maybe you can download the developer tools… Or try to find a mirror server in other country. Or try to download and install the Qt from the Ubuntu site, use the synaptic package manager!
I can’t access Qt SDK through this [ftp.qt.nokia.com] link
SDK through this [ftp.qt.nokia.com] linkI can’t access Qt
Use the Ubuntu repository, from there you can download the Qt…