January 16, 2012

vinipsmaker vinipsmaker
Lab Rat
17 posts

Tufão: an asynchronous web framework for C++ built on top of Qt

 

Hi all, I just released the first stable version of Tufão, a web framework similar to Node.js.

It features:

  • High performance event-driven standalone server
  • Written entirily in Qt
  • Support modern HTTP features (persistent streams, chunked entities, 100-continue status code…)
  • HTTPS support
  • Lots of automatized tests
  • Timeout support
  • Fully documented

I invite everyone to test it:
http://code.google.com/p/tufao/downloads/list

4 replies

January 23, 2012

privet privet
Lab Rat
36 posts

0. I like it very much!

1. Hint: the Visual Studio binaries would be faster on win32 than the mingw binaries

2. There is no extra support for server side web applications using Qt. It is possible? It is planned?

January 23, 2012

vinipsmaker vinipsmaker
Lab Rat
17 posts
privet wrote:
0. I like it very much!

Thank you.
=)

privet wrote:
1. Hint: the Visual Studio binaries would be faster on win32 than the mingw binaries

I’ll take a look.

privet wrote:
2. There is no extra support for server side web applications using Qt. It is possible? It is planned?

I didn’t understand what you mean, can you explain better?

January 23, 2012

privet privet
Lab Rat
36 posts

>> can you explain better?
A WebServer makes sense if I’m able to create a (dynamic) Web Application for that.

For example Apache has support for server-side-includes to be able to make a dynamic web application.

For example Apache supports plugins for creating dynamic applications. One Plugin of them is PHP.

A Qt-based Webserver would be nice, which would support Qt-based plugins to be able to create dynamic Web applications.

January 24, 2012

vinipsmaker vinipsmaker
Lab Rat
17 posts

privet wrote:
>> can you explain better?
A WebServer makes sense if I’m able to create a (dynamic) Web Application for that.

For example Apache has support for server-side-includes to be able to make a dynamic web application.

For example Apache supports plugins for creating dynamic applications. One Plugin of them is PHP.

A Qt-based Webserver would be nice, which would support Qt-based plugins to be able to create dynamic Web applications.

Its planned:
http://code.google.com/p/tufao/source/browse/README?spec=svn1dd2d90f3c021af13a350a5f481b24e80456bb33&r=39ad145381cd5573ff48c35a2c7c062373ae9f2c#145

 
  ‹‹ Camelot 11.12.29 Released      [Qt Ambassador] QxOrm 1.2.2 released ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!