[Solved] QMdiSubWindow deletes internal widget on close?
I have some questions:
- Does QMdiSubWindow deletes the internal widget on close?
- Does it delete the widget when ~QMdiSubWindow() is called?
- Does the widget get destroyed before program exit, or can I expect memory leakage?
On documentation internal widget destruction time isn’t very clear, and neither when ~QMdiSubWindow() is called.
Thanks in advance!
- On close, it hides itself, unless you tell it to delete on close via the Qt::WA_DeleteOnClose attribute, same as any other window.
- Again like any other widget, it will cause its children to be deleted when it is deleted.
- It does (usually), but even if it didn’t, the OS will reclaim the memory, so it’s not like you will have a memory leak once the program is shut down.