Qt SDK with Visual Studio 2010 Compiler
I want to build my applications with MSVC 2010 compiler.
What is the best approach to reach the following results:
- The base should be the SDK, because i would like to have the as example documentation and examples also installed.
- QtCreator, QtDesigner as well as the Qt-Libs should be built with MSVC2010, to allow me the easy compilation of plugins and so on.
- At the end i want the same thing as i would use the SDK Installer, but everything compiled with VC2010.
Can someone guide me in that to make it correct?
Thanks in advance…
That’s a great tip, thanks.
That gives me 2 more questions:
1. When you guys think that 4.8.0 will be released?
2. If I want to compile my own plugin for the Creator and Designer to publish my own Ui Widgets compiled with VC10, what I have to do all?
It’s available in the 4.8.0RC test section of the installer.
Okay, i did now a lot of tests and the result is the following:
- We use now Qt 4.8.0 RC and it works just fine with the MSVC 2010 compiler. That is now fine, because i expect that it will be released very soon.
- So far the Qt-Creator seems to be compiled with MSVC 2008 against Qt 4.7.4. Will that change to 4.8.0 when it gets released?