Very weird error while building in Symbian SDK for LINUX! please help!
I have been programming in QT (desktop applications) a lot in linux without any problems.
But now i’m trying to make applications for Symbian using linux, with the Symbian SDK for Linux.
I’ve connected my nokia succesfully with the QT SDK using CODA, and my scource code doesn’t have any errors.
But when I build it i get the following error in the SBSv2 build log:
- A critical tool, '/bin/bash', did not return the required version '.*GNU bash, version .*':
- GNU bash, versie 4.1.7(2)-release (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
- Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- De licentie is GPLv3+: GNU GPL versie 3 of later.
- Please check that '/bin/bash' is in the path.
Can somebody help me out with this please?
Thanks in advance!