Plugin - disabled. Youtube problem.
I’m trying to make my own flash-plugin which will (after pushing button) send information to other process via DBus.
Plugin is working well for most flash content but there’s one exception. YouTube… It says that I’m having 2old version of flash plugin and bla bla… I’m not using normal libflash.so so I should mask my plugin to be like original BUT there’s problem:
- QWebPluginFactory::MimeType oMimeType;
- oMimeType.fileExtensions << "swf";
- oMimeType.name = "application/x-shockwave-flash";
- oMimeType.description = "Shockwave Flash";
- QWebPluginFactory::MimeType oMimeFutureSplash;
- oMimeFutureSplash.fileExtensions << "spl";
- oMimeFutureSplash.name = "application/futuresplash";
- oMimeFutureSplash.description = "FutureSplash Player";
This doesn’t set the plugin enabled attribute. It could be checked in browser JS console by writing: navigator.
appVersion: “5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Qt/4.7.2 Safari/533.3”
description: “Shockwave Flash”
PS yes I did:
There’s a workaround for this – found it a sec ago
I can register my plugin on demand and don’t get it listed in ::plugins() method. Then the system player will be only listed and YT will threat app as newest flash.
But my question is still up to date because there will be bloodbath if there won’t be libflash.so in the system. (and there won’t be on product machine)