Application does not run in C6-00
I tried to make a simple mobile application using QtSDK-4.7.4. It successfully run on simulator but it unable to run on Nokia C6-00.
While application deployed successfully with smart installer (It download all necessary files).
When i try to open application on Nokia C6, nothing happens.
I made this application through “Mobile Qt Application” option.
Kindly help me where is the fault?????
My application is so simple there is a push button, line edit and line widgets. When user enter some text in line edit and press push button it display text in line widgets.
I choose “mobile qt application” template.
If i choose other template then qtSDK display error “qt new version required or newer code” during compile………
Any tips about the content of your app?
If you make super-simple (“hello world”) app, does that work?
I think i have all applications. This application run successfully on windows without Qt after copying some libraries like libgcc_s_dw2-1, libgcc_s_dw2-1 etc in exe folder…
This is pro file of that application..
- Add files and directories to ship with the application
- by adapting the examples below.
- file1.source = myfile
- dir1.source = mydir
DEPLOYMENTFOLDERS = # file1 dir1
symbian:TARGET.UID3 = 0xE057CF1E
- Smart Installer package’s UID
- This UID is from the protected range
- and therefore the package will fail to install if self-signed
- By default qmake uses the unprotected range value if unprotected UID is defined for the application
- and 0×2002CCCF value if protected UID is given to the application
#symbian:DEPLOYMENT.installer_header = 0×2002CCCF
- Allow network access on Symbian
symbian:TARGET.CAPABILITY += NetworkServices
- If your application uses the Qt Mobility libraries, uncomment
- the following lines and add the respective components to the
- MOBILITY variable.
- CONFIG += mobility
- MOBILITY +=
SOURCES += main.cpp mainwindow.cpp
HEADERS += mainwindow.h
FORMS += mainwindow.ui
- Please do not modify the following two lines. Required for deployment.
Symbian has capabilities: Do you request all your application needs in the pro-file?