[SOLVED]problem with resources: file not found
I want to compile a set of icons as resources into my qt application. To do this I’ve placed the following into the project file:
- RESOURCES += \
and the whr.qrc file is the following:
and the img directory is at the same level of the project and qrc file (within my project folder).
When I try to clean-compile the project inside the qdeveloper ide I got the following error:
- make: *** [qrc_whr.cpp] Error 1
- The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
- Error while building project WHR (target: Desktop)
- When executing build step 'Make'
What am I missing here?
Uhm..it maybe, but I think the problem is another.
After having restarted the qtcreator I can see the qrc file listed under the resources, but when I double click on it an error dialog appears saying that it is impossible to open the file:
- Cannot open file /sviluppo/c/WHR/whr.qrc!
but on the filesystem the file seems to be in the right place:
- $ ls -l *.qrc
- -rw-r--r-- 1 luca luca 149 2011-09-26 14:26 whr.qrc
I am using qt creator 2.2.1. Any idea?
I have removed the file and recreated it with the resource editor. The only difference I see when viewed as a text file with the previous one is about spacing…not sure what the problem was but is fixed now.