September 6, 2011

DavBR DavBR
Lab Rat
2 posts

Exist some Qt WinCE binaries

I have tried to compile for WinCE using Qt version 4.73, but always i have problems with nmake, my question is if someone who has a build to wince 6 or higher you can upload it and give me the link plz. Thanks

3 replies

September 6, 2011

mlong mlong
Robot Herder
1551 posts

What sort of problems do you have with nmake?

Signature 

Senior Software Engineer
AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions
/* My views and opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.  Void where prohibited. */

September 6, 2011

SimonL SimonL
Lab Rat
46 posts

We managed to have a build for our WinCE 6 for arm4vi after a fair bit of messing around we’ve since switched to Embedded Linux However so most of our WinCE work is gone. I might be able to give you some hints towards your build. I think its interesting that its easier for me to build apps for my Android based tablet then it ever was for WinCE6

September 9, 2011

L.MCH L.MCH
Lab Rat
59 posts

The biggest problem with WinCE 6 is that there is no “standard” SDK.

If you look into the mkspec folder
there is a wince60standard-armv4i-msvc2005 subfolder
(to compile for windows ce 6.0 with msvc2005)
BUT you have to change the qmake.conf to reference your specific windows CE sdk, changing:
CE_SDK = STANDARD_600
CE_ARCH = ARMV4I
into (if for example the Windows CE 6 SDK for your device is named MARVELLPXA)
CE_SDK = MARVELLPXA
CE_ARCH = ARMV4I

Then the setcepaths.bat does not support Windows CE 6.0
so BEFORE launching nmake to compile the Qt libraries
you will have to use checksdk.exe directly with something like this:
checksdk.exe -sdk “MARVELLPXA (ARMV4I)” -script tmp_created_script_setup.bat 1>NUL
tmp_created_script_setup.bat

checksdk.exe (located in Qt’s bin subfolder) generates the batch file tmp_created_script_setup.bat with the environment variiables redefinitons pointing to the include and lib files, that’s why
you have to execute it after checksdk and before launching nmake.

‹‹ n950 developer edition devices there is no File-manager.      Specifying Attributes of widgets ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!