macdeployqt erros on mac
I created a simple application , see
and build it like this
- qmake -project
- qmake -spec macx-g++
and get the test1.app , it can run , while I depoly it with macdeployqt test1.app/ verbose=1 -dmg , the errors happened , see
- ERROR: to "test1.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqico.dylib"
- ERROR: file copy failed from "/Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib"
- ERROR: to "test1.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib"
- ERROR: file copy failed from "/Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins/imageformats/libqmng.dylib"
- ERROR: to "test1.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqmng.dylib"
- ERROR: file copy failed from "/Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib"
- ERROR: to "test1.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib"
- ERROR: file copy failed from "/Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins/qmltooling/libtcpserver.dylib"
- ERROR: to "test1.app/Contents/PlugIns/qmltooling/libtcpserver.dylib"
- WARNING: "test1.app/Contents/Resources/qt.conf" already exists, will not overwrite.
- WARNING: To make sure the plugins are loaded from the correct location,
- WARNING: please make sure qt.conf contains the following lines:
- WARNING: [Paths]
- WARNING: Plugins = PlugIns
is there any problems with the using of qmake and macdeployqt I used , anyone could help me and tell me how to deploy applications on mac ? thanks very much
[EDIT: code formatting, Volker]