Static Qt and debugging helpers
ok , now , I have an other issue that due to my poor knowledge , I need help to fix.
When I try to compile my project using Static Qt build (4.7.4), this error occurres :
- I compiled Qt using MSVC 2008 as mentioned in earlier post .
- /OUT:release\QGixs.exe @C:\Users\Satmosc\AppData\Local\Temp\QGixs.exe.7032.13495.jom
- jom 1.0.4 - empower your cores
- The system cannot find the path specified.
- command failed with exit code 1
- command failed with exit code 2
- The process "C:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8\creator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
- Error while building project QGix (target: Desktop)
- When executing build step 'Make'
also , as I have compiled the project using -debug-and-release , I expected to build “QML debugging Library” but it fails .just QML Debugging library succeeded and QML Dump and QML Observer fails.
[EDIT: fixed image link, Volker]