October 25, 2010

Rahul Rahul
Lab Rat
14 posts

Questions can be marked as answered, closed or anything like that!!!

We should be able to close the questions and person who answers questions correctly should get rewarded!

4 replies

October 25, 2010

Deleted Member # 4a2 Deleted Member # 4a2
Ant Farmer
1274 posts

We already tag questions with “Solved” and also I’ve seen [Solved] being added as a prefix to the subject of the thread.

But closing a question for further replies I don’t think is a good idea …

There are some discussions on improving the point scoring system, like allowing user to “thank this user” for the best reply … but I think that is something for the future :) Also, one question could have more than one correct answer.

October 25, 2010

Rahul Rahul
Lab Rat
14 posts

Yes. I agree once question could have more than one correct answer. May be we can vote for correct or most appropriate answers.

October 25, 2010

mariusg mariusg
Ant Farmer
1091 posts

Q&A forum features is on the long range target list, it’s quite a bit of work to make a proper Q&A system, just look at all the work that went into http://stackoverflow.com/ [stackoverflow.com]. So once we have progressed on our other feature requests, and gotten some more people on board [developer.qt.nokia.com], it’s definitely something we want to do.

Signature 

Project Manager - Qt Development Frameworks

October 25, 2010

Rahul Rahul
Lab Rat
14 posts

That’s Nice.

‹‹ Quote feature does not work properly at times in chrome.      [bug] Marked up code is not read only ››

You must log in to post a reply. Not a member yet? Register here!