QHelpIndexModel Class Reference
The QHelpIndexModel class provides a model that supplies index keywords to views. More...
This class was introduced in Qt 4.4.
|void||createIndex ( const QString & customFilterName )|
|QModelIndex||filter ( const QString & filter, const QString & wildcard = QString() )|
|bool||isCreatingIndex () const|
|QMap<QString, QUrl>||linksForKeyword ( const QString & keyword ) const|
- 10 public functions inherited from QStringListModel
- 2 public functions inherited from QAbstractListModel
- 35 public functions inherited from QAbstractItemModel
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from QAbstractItemModel
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 21 protected functions inherited from QAbstractItemModel
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected slot inherited from QAbstractItemModel
The QHelpIndexModel class provides a model that supplies index keywords to views.
Member Function Documentation
void QHelpIndexModel::createIndex ( const QString & customFilterName )
Creates a new index by querying the help system for keywords for the specified customFilterName.
QModelIndex QHelpIndexModel::filter ( const QString & filter, const QString & wildcard = QString() )
Filters the indices and returns the model index of the best matching keyword. In a first step, only the keywords containing filter are kept in the model's index list. Analogously, if wildcard is not empty, only the keywords matched are left in the index list. In a second step, the best match is determined and its index model returned. When specifying a wildcard expression, the filter string is used to search for the best match.
This signal is emitted when the index has been created.
This signal is emitted when the creation of a new index has started. The current index is invalid from this point on until the signal indexCreated() is emitted.
See also isCreatingIndex().
Returns true if the index is currently built up, otherwise false.
Returns all hits found for the keyword. A hit consists of the URL and the document title.