Improvements and fixes for week 21
Yesterday we rolled out a new version of this website with a collection of improvements and fixes. Several of the items below are there because of your feedback in the Beta Forum [developer.qt.nokia.com]. Thanks! More coming soon.
- The author can edit his or her original post in a thread
- Wiki change notes stay with you after hitting preview
- Already visited forum threads are now gray (possibly too gray?)
- Error handling for OpenID is much better
- Many improvement to the CSS (but still a way to go)
- Localization setting bug sorted
- Long names doesn’t break the design anymore
- Wiki jQuery buttons instead of links, in preparations for this [developer.qt.nokia.com]
- You can now remove your profile, look for the “Delete me” option when editing your profile
- And a slew of lesser bug fixes
There is a roadmap page [developer.qt.nokia.com] covering the main improvements coming up. We’re currently exited about getting tagging implemented and wiki improvements.
But now I have to go home and check out the brand new PR 1.2 firmware [labs.trolltech.com] for the N900, now with Qt 4.6.2!